OLEOESTEPA SCA, hereinafter Oleoestepa, collects, processes and stores personal information through its website www.oleoestepa.com.
Trade name: Oleoestepa
Company name: OLEOESTEPA, S.C.A.
Tax identifier: F41185117
Address: Polígono Industrial Sierra Sur. c / El Olivo, s / n 41.560 Estepa (Seville)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION LAWS ON THIS WEB
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons)
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, Development Regulation of the LOPD)
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be collected. Complying with the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR).
The data collected will in any case be those over 16 years of age (Art. 8.1 GDPR). OLEOESTEPA reserves the right to take the appropriate measures to verify the veracity of age (Art. 8.2 GDPR).
In any case, these data will be of a personal identification and non-sensitive nature, they may be:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 902232400
- Address: Polígono Industrial Sierra Sur. c / El Olivo, s / n 41.560 Estepa (Seville)
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF THE DATA
The collection and use of data is for the sole purpose of DDD.
OLEOESTEPA undertakes not to use the data obtained for a purpose other than this one.
RECIPIENT OF THE DATA
The data collected will be incorporated into a file owned and managed by OLEOESTEPA. This file will be stored in Comvive Servidores S.L. Nicolás Copérnico 18, 41300 San José de la Rinconada, Seville.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data will be kept until the purpose for which this data was collected is fulfilled (Art.5.e. GDPR) or until the right to delete or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or fiscal reasons to store them.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is transferred and stored safely as we have:
- Encryption with SSL protocol.
- Server-level firewall.
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
- Access control.
OLEOESTEPA cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet, but we do guarantee to take adequate measures to protect your data.
In addition, OLEOESTEPA undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
The legislation recognizes some rights as a user who has transferred their personal data:
- Access to personal data.
- Rectification or deletion.
- Object to treatment.
- Data portability.
- Limitation of your treatment.
The exercise of these rights is personal. So you can only request them for the data of which you are the owner.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to OLEOESTEPA Address Polígono Industrial Sierra Sur. c / El Olivo, s / n 41.560 Estepa (Seville), indicating the rights to be exercised and proof of identity.
We promise to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 business days.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN SPAIN
In the event that you want to assert your rights regarding data protection and you consider that we are not respecting them, you can contact the responsible Spanish authority.
- Website of the data protection authority: https://www.agpd.es/
- E-mail of the data protection authority: email@example.com
- Telephone number of the data protection authority: +34 91 399 6200